Main functions and properties Sirens
Screamer CAR is a special modification of a compact, integrated electronic siren Screamer, mainly designed for installation on the cars. Thanks to a flexible adapter and a powerful resistant magnet, the Screamer CAR siren can be attached to a variety of flat as well as slightly curved metal surfaces. The most common is the roof or a side of a vehicle.
Screamer CAR is normally controlled by a wired remote control (possibility to add an optional module for wireless communication), but more demanding applications can also use a system control panel, radio modem for radio communications and other accessories. The power supply comes from a lighter receptacle connector in the dashboard. During transport, all siren components are located in a resistant PELI® plastic case.
Extremely quick and easy installation without any tools saves time in the emergency!
- resistant baffle of lightweight cast aluminium with integrated electronics and power of 70 W
choose between a big (70B) and a small (70S) baffle
- flexible magnetic holder for the siren placing on a metal surface (usually the roof or the side of a vehicle)
- possibility to report and hoot while driving
- extremely quick and easy installation without the need for any tools
- supply voltage 12 to 36 V (from the car battery)
- all components housed in a resistant PELI® case
- simple control via a RCT11 Professional remote control with a display and a rotary button
- possibility to supplement a siren or a controller with a wireless communication module X-Bee or WiFi
- wind shield suction cup holder for the controller included
- playback of audio recordings from digital memory
- possibility to create customized reports via microphone
- Live broadcast from a microphone
- audio input for external audio sources (radio, telephone ... )
Click here to download Screamer CAR leaflet (530 KB)